"The unspoken COVID-19 toll on the elderly is loneliness."
👉 Social isolation puts the elderly at risk of many chronic health conditions.
💌 Sending heartfelt messages to senior citizens facing social isolation.
How it Works
- Anyone can submit a heartfelt note through our site.
- We print & send them to meal delivery service centers for the elderly.
- The notes get distributed among meal baskets to be sent to seniors.
From ABC News (https://abcn.ws/2Vr6tXr).
Send a Note
- Be kind – you’re trying to encourage them!
- Share something general, such as "a third grader from Kansas."
- Address it to one person ("you"), not "you guys." ↓Example Hi friend, I bet you're feeling scared and tired. I bet you're feeling alone. But I want you to know that you're brave. You are able. You are strong. You are not alone even if it feels that way. Love, a student from Colorado